PITTSBURGH, PA - The votes are in! Eat ‘n Park officials asked the public to help name their soon-to-be service dog and her name is Parker.
Nearly 4,000 people cast their votes to name the 4 month-old rescue puppy. Parker is being trained by Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs. Parker, who is sponsored by the restaurant group, will train to help with the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury and other disorders. She will be matched with a veteran.
- Hines Ward responds to arrest of server accused of stealing $73,000 from his restaurant
- New state law prohibits tethering dogs for more than 9 hours in 24-hour period
- Police: Florida woman swaps bar codes, buys electronics for $3.70 at Walmart
- TONIGHT AT 5: Errors delay delivery of driving citations for years
- VIDEO: Child recovering in Pittsburgh hospital after swallowing fidget spinner battery
© 2018 Cox Media Group.