BEAVER FALLS, Pa. - Police in Beaver Falls were executing a search warrant Monday when they discovered a 2-year-old with access to fentanyl.
Police were at 72 Pleasantview Homes just before 9 Monday morning when they discovered the child in a residence they say was filled with drugs.
- Woman walking dog killed in apparent alligator attack on Hilton Head Island
- Pregnant woman, 2 daughters likely strangled, records show
- North Catholic HS sign vandalized amid pressure to remove Cardinal Wuerl’s name
- VIDEO: SNAP holds protest outside Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh
- DOWNLOAD the Channel 11 News app for breaking news alerts
During the raid, police seized $43,000 in cash, 2 ounces of fentanyl, 100 oxycodone tablets and ecstasy pills, 1 pound of marijuana and digital scales.
Dorian Warr, of Detroit, is charged with four counts of possession with intent to deliver and one and endangering the welfare of a child. Madison Hess of Beaver Falls is charged with endangering the welfare of a child.
Police said the child had “direct and open access to the fentanyl.”
© 2018 Cox Media Group.