TURTLE CREEK, Pa. - Allegheny County police continue to investigate leads into the double shooting that claimed the life of a Turtle Creek teenager and wounded another.
As the police continue to investigate, Channel 11 is learning more about the victim, 16-year-old Jerame Turner.
- Jerame was a football player for Woodland Hills. He wore jersey #87.
- He has two older brothers who also played football for Woodland Hills.
- He was in his junior year at Woodland Hills High School.
- Jerame also had a twin sister.
- Family members said the whole family was very active in the community and come from a very loving family.
- Jerame’s older brother started a local organization called Turning Corners to help mentor kids in the area.
- 4-year-old served alcoholic milkshake at local restaurant
- Police investigating shooting near PPG Paints Arena
- 'I did it to kill people,' 10-year-old allegedly tells police after driving truck through home
- VIDEO: Christmas presents stolen from local veteran's car
© 2018 Cox Media Group.